With invention of our softail center stand we found ourself needing a 4th hole switch mount. We developed this mount for those running shot gun rear air ride ( 2 switch system), front air ride and now center stand switch. Although, it was desigined for the softail we have used it for a variety of applications on touring models. Some may have front and rear air along with a center stand and under lights. Whatever the situation, we can configure the style of switch/opperation to your exact needs.
Chrome Billet Air Ride Set-up, 4 Switch
- Apply fuse holder. (Not provided)
- Apply heat to heat shrink area to bend harness in position and to prevent damage to switches.
- Must leave slack in wire for motor vibration. Failure to do so will cuase damage or seperate switches from housing.
- If your adding your rubber boots, apply blue loctite.
- Never leave wires exposed.